Elite Games - Свобода среди звезд!
ВНИМАНИЕ!
Наша конференция посвящена космической тематике и компьютерным играм.
Политические вопросы и происходящие в мире события в данный момент на нашем сайте не обсуждаются!

» FFE D3D: AndyJ version (22.10.2014) | страница 6
Конференция предназначена для общения пилотов. Для удобства она разделена на каналы, каждый из которых посвящен определенной игре. Пожалуйста, открывайте темы только в соответствующих каналах и после того, как убедитесь, что данный вопрос не обсуждался ранее.

Поиск | Правила конференции | Фотоальбом | Регистрация | Список пилотов | Профиль | Войти и проверить личные сообщения | Вход

Страница 6 из 13
На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  След.    Перейти:   Все страницы
Поиск в этой теме:
Канал Elite » Канал проекта Elite 3 под Direct 3D: «FFE D3D: AndyJ version (22.10.2014)»
HeadHunter
 2835 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 6(346)
Oops, sorry. I can't download the file. Avast antivirus reports - "win32 evo-gen [susp]".
    Добавлено: 20:18 23-03-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 6(352)

Hi HeadHunter - I *really* hope that this is a false positive.

I have Norton Antivirus with current virus definitions as my standard protection, and that reports the files as clean.

Following your report though, I've just downloaded the current version of Avast 2014 and at the end of it's installation it did a full scan and that did flag up ffed3daj.exe ... but curiously not ffed3daj_Anisotropic.exe or anything else.

During the scan Avast's virus definitions were also updated to 140323-0, 23/04/2014 and now, a direct selection of the .exe files or FFED3D folder and scanning reports all clear.

I'm kicking off a new full system scan just in case, but are your virus definitions out of date perhaps?

[edit] Running them does still trigger Avast to quarantine them as being suspicious?

Последний раз редактировалось: AndyJ (21:29 23-03-2014), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
    Добавлено: 20:53 23-03-2014   
HeadHunter
 2835 EGP

Hi AndyJ!
AndyJ :
140323-0

I have it's too.
Hummm.. 1st computer - everything OK, the second computer - can't download file.
Old files - OK.
I'll try something else.

добавлено спустя 23 минуты:
Ohhh, yes - I'm reboot my PC... and all right! Хы...

добавлено спустя 9 минут:
Only "Antiy-AVL" detected "Worm[Email]/Win32.NetSky", but with base from 2014-03-20:
ссылка

Perhaps - something in the "Avast" didn't worked befor reboot.

I think - all OK.

Последний раз редактировалось: HeadHunter (22:06 23-03-2014), всего редактировалось 5 раз(а)
    Добавлено: 22:01 23-03-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

I've done a clean rebuild from the sources and these .exe's are still deep-scanned by Avast but then cleared.
Perhaps I should update the .zip with these .exe files instead?
    Добавлено: 22:09 23-03-2014   
HeadHunter
 2835 EGP

Hard to say. Perhaps there was only an error of the program. Улыбка
    Добавлено: 22:17 23-03-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

[Updated!]

So here's a v1.09b with rebuilt .exe files. Avast! seems to be happy with these, although still deep-scans them upon initial launch.

добавлено спустя 47 минут:
HeadHunter :
добавлено спустя 9 минут:
Only "Antiy-AVL" detected "Worm[Email]/Win32.NetSky", but with base from 2014-03-20:
ссылка

I've also checked the previous .zip files with the VirusTotal site and Antiy-AVL reports that issue in v1.08/a too, but none of the previous builds.

On a hunch, I removed the bass.dll from a copy of the 1.08a zip and resubmitted it, and this was then fine. So it is the updated v2.4 bass.dll triggering a false/positive in Antiy-AVL.
I did some digging on the Bass forums and found this thread highlighting the same issue and the team had attached a new build of bass.dll to resolve the problem ... so ... I've included that and we're now up to v1.09b!
Oh well. Sorry for the multiple releases but hopefully it was worthwhile to put any concerns to rest! Ну...

FFED3DAJ_v1.09b.zip
 Описание:
FFED3DAJ v1.09b
Rebuilt exe files to avoid Avast! false/positive virus report, updated bass.dll to avoid Antiy-AVL false/positive report!
 Имя файла:  FFED3DAJ_v1.09b.zip
 Размер файла:  2.5 MB
 Скачано:  757 раз(а)

Последний раз редактировалось: AndyJ (01:14 24-03-2014), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
    Добавлено: 23:48 23-03-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

@HeadHunter: please can you just link to this v1.09b on the first post and not v1.09/a to avoid any late downloaders tripping over the same issues! cheers!
    Добавлено: 01:18 24-03-2014   
HeadHunter
 2835 EGP

OK Улыбка
    Добавлено: 10:09 24-03-2014   
auristel
 52 EGP

Hi Andy. That's an awesome amount of work you're doing. Keep up the good work. Small thing, though:

When selecting user-defined controls there is no replacement for 1-4 keys, which were responsible for selecting first four options in communicator menu. They work just fine with default setting (eg. usekeybinds=0) but there is no way to use them after selecting custom keybinds. Is there a way to bind them? Or maybe the bind name is there, somewhere, just not included in ffed3daj.cfg?

Just thought I'd let you know.

Take care!
    Добавлено: 15:55 23-04-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

Cheers auristel Хы...

Key binding was one of the early fixes I made. Back then I was simply worried about breaking the start positions at the intro screen, so didn't allow keys 1-4 to be changed. 5 is an oddity too as it's "load game" on the intro screen but (I think) serves no other purpose.
Are you wanting to use 1-4/5 for other purposes or are there other keys that you'd want to move these options to? (I might be able test a fix then!)

Sorry for the quiet period. A holiday last month followed by the flu has caused a bit of down-time... but back looking at enhancements - trying to sort out planet terrain textures at present, and nanite2000 is also creating a new set of high-resolution terrain images to release along with the next build. Some screen-shots over on FD forums Улыбка

Finally, what would people think if I simplified the name of FFED3DAJ or "FFE D3D: AndyJ version"?
It's been pointed out that the current name is both horrible to say and horrible to type ... perhaps I should/could rename it to AJFFE instead?

I've been reluctant to do so as it seems a bit egocentric, and I respect the origin of the code that I'm working with. But perhaps it has by now started to become it's own thing as much as FFED3D->GLFFE->JJFFE->FFE were? I wouldn't want to rename it and offend anyone here though - thoughts?

Последний раз редактировалось: AndyJ (03:27 30-04-2014), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 03:24 30-04-2014   
HeadHunter
 2835 EGP

AndyJ :
Some screen-shots over on FD forums

Nice Улыбка

AndyJ :
Finally, what would people think if I simplified the name

I think - "FFE D3D: AndyJ version (AJFFE)" or "AJFFE (FFE D3D: AndyJ version)"" and writing "AJFFE" everywhere.
Or simply "AJFFE", but write about D3D in the readme.
I think that I must compile a list of the authors of D3D for readme.

Последний раз редактировалось: HeadHunter (10:53 30-04-2014), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 10:30 30-04-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

Having slept on it, I'm going to stick with its year-old 'ugly name' and leave it alone! It doesn't feel right to alter it now, it is what it is! Гы-гы
    Добавлено: 22:26 30-04-2014   
HeadHunter
 2835 EGP

If that, anyway - list of authors FFE D3D. Sorry if I forgot somebody. Улыбка
http://www.elite-games.ru/conference/viewtopic.php?t=54998
    Добавлено: 17:22 06-05-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

Thanks for that HeadHunter, I've updated the credits in my readme to include these contributors for the next release. Улыбка

Sorry to have disappeared, but it's been a busy couple of months!
Code is complete on texturing. nanite2000 has been working on new terrain textures.
I've survived 2 weeks of festivals: Glastonbury and British Summertime... Yay!
And have had a break-through with adding new atmospheres:

Still some work to do on internal (sky) views, but moving in the right direction! Улыбка

Последний раз редактировалось: AndyJ (03:57 09-07-2014), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 03:55 09-07-2014   
HeadHunter
 2835 EGP

Hi! Wow, it's look great! Супер!
AndyJ :
I've survived 2 weeks of festivals

Хы... Пьем пиво вместе!
Мы родились..
    Добавлено: 09:49 09-07-2014   
osama
 63 EGP

sorry for my English. I've moved files from your archive to FFE D3D folder and launched FFED3DAJ_Anisotropic.exe.
Is it a bug? http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/1407/be/8ba04b9b8462.jpg
WHY the planet is so dark? but city is lighter
    Добавлено: 15:10 11-07-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

Hi osama!

I suppose that it is a bug, yes.

The planet uses a hlsl shader (models\planet.fx) to cast light or shadow depending where the sun is.
The city is a separate, original FFE model and doesn't use a shader at all at this time.
There is a shader for updated building models (models\objects.fx) but I felt that it made everything seem to be metallic and too dark, so it is disabled by default in ffed3daj.cfg. (useglobalObjectShader=1 to enable)

But I'm running out of game bugs now, so Shaders are now the final area for me to look at and start to learn about. The atmospheres are the first target for me.

I think that the dark-side of the planet should be black when viewed from space, but probably needs to be lighter when within the atmosphere and at lower altitudes.
Similarly, ships and objects are shadowed in complete darkness. This might be correct when in space, but probably there needs to be a low level of light applied so that a face isn't completely black.

I understand from reading the FFE D3D thread that you also have issues with pauses?
Are you using the current v1.09b FFED3DAJ?
ссылка
You need FFED3DAJ_v1.09b.zip & FFED3DAJ_v1.08_CoreTextures.zip.

Also with 16GB ram, you can set "modelPreLoad=99" in ffed3daj.cfg to load all models at start-up.

I'm sorry I don't speak Russian, but I'll try to answer any more questions. I'm sure some of the other users here can translate if need be Улыбка

Последний раз редактировалось: AndyJ (03:43 16-07-2014), всего редактировалось 1 раз
    Добавлено: 03:43 16-07-2014   
XL
 590 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 5(114)
Вышла версия 1.10а с нехилыми патчноутами

http://spacesimcentral.com/ssc/files/file/1036-ffed3daj/
    Добавлено: 22:32 20-10-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

Hi XL & everyone,

Yes! after many months of hard work, v1.10a is finally released! Хы...

It features improved terrain, atmospheres and I have also fixed the docking sequences.
It has a new "borderless" fullscreen mode. This is a window without title-bar or frame, so you can switch to Buffet etc more easily.
Also if you have lots of video memory on your graphics card (1GB+) textures can optionally be cached onto that to save system memory.

I'm sorry for the slight delay in posting them onto here. I'm waiting to hear from nanite2000 if I should upload his texture packs, or if he would like to join the forum to post them & say "hello" to everyone.
we are on opposite sides of the world, so the time difference has made this harder to co-ordinate!

But here are the updated v1.10a patch files:

For the best effects, you will need nanite2000's terrain & metal textures: here

v1.10a changes:
 Cкрытый текст   (кликните здесь для просмотра)

2014-10-18 - Version 1.10a:
+ Corrected that game didn't load the Hammer space-station body when using modelPreLoad=99.

2014-10-17 - Version 1.10:
+ Object rendition code reworked to distance-sort draw all objects, not just planetary/orbital bodies when within an
sky. This greatly improves z-order and planets generally draw in front of each other in the correct order.
Transparent areas on models, such as the cockpit on the replacement Falcon model will now correctly show any other
ships and objects that are behind it. Depth sorting can be disabled by setting sortByDistance=0 in the config file.
+ Z-Depth issues fixed where planets converge at the same position. Thanks to DreamZzz for contacting me to let me
know about a model variable that could be tested to perform z-buffer clears. This is applied for asteroid, planet
and planetary ring objects during the sorted render phase.
+ Choice of Accurate or Artistic drawing of the planets when within an atmosphere. Setting DrawPlanetsInSkyLate=0
draws planets outside of the atmosphere and they will be obsured/coloured by it. (default)
Setting DrawPlanetsInSkyLate=1 will draws planets inside the atmosphere so that they are always visible in the sky,
but appear behind any clouds.
+ Default value for DrawSunsInSkyLate has changed to 0, so that clouds can mask the sun.
+ FFE code now exposes a pointer to the parent object of the orbital paths, these can now be drawn at the same point
as the parent, and whilst they can still overlap the parent - closer objects will be drawn in front using depth sort.
+ Fixed the extra rotation applied to asteroids and brown dwarfs when the view was moved left/right.
+ Brown Dwarf planets no longer have invisible areas when in close proximity to them.
+ Brown Dwarf is now drawn behind clouds in a planet's sky as per other orbitals/planetary bodies.
+ New option to draw the original FFE nebula textures in space rather than FFED3D's skybox. Set drawOriginalNebula=1
in ffed3daj.cfg to enable (default) or drawOriginalNebula=0 to disable.
+ New option to draw the FFED3D nebula skybox or suppress it. Set drawFFED3DNebula=1 in ffed3daj.cfg to draw it or
drawFFED3DNebula=0 to disable it (default).
+ JJFFE fix: Intro uses the active Space background colour rather than resetting to light blue each time.
If drawing the FFED3D nebula skybox then its images (skybox0 to 5) must be transparent for this to take effect,
otherwise it should be disabled. The original textures in FFED3D v1.12b++ had a solid background.
+ Remapped the nova images used by the sector star map to use tex553 and tex554. This separates them from those used
on the original FFF nova background drawn in space and during the intro sequence.
+ Suppressed loading of external models 315, 316 and 444 which interfered with the original nebula/stars background.
+ Suppressed drawing of the original Imperial engine pods which were appearing over the replacement model for the
Imperial Trader.
+ Fixed vertex colour bleed between land/sea terrain for planet #128.
+ Intro fix: Turner's Quest and Police ship don't reappear once destroyed by the Thargoid warship.
+ The Defence satellite now uses unique image tex555 for its solar panels instead of tex452.
+ The 'Game Over' headstone now uses tex556 instead of tex422 (used by ships engine pods & fuel scoops).
+ Planetary rings are now slightly transparent. This can be adjusted with the setting planetRingsAlpha.
+ Rivers, lakes and pools are now textured. (experimental, doesn't using a water shader yet)
+ Optional FFE fix to activate multiple textures on primitive Adder, Cobra Mk1 and Constrictor models. There was a
command to select a variable texture but this wasn't actually used when the model was drawn. Enabled by default,
but it can be disabled by setting "fixMultiTexturesOnShips=0" in ffed3daj.cfg.
+ Terrain draws correctly in Battle Computer mode and doesn't have splits and triangles missing.
+ Keyboard binds now include keys for triggering menu options 1 to 4.
+ New patch to prevent accidental firing of lasers when using the cabin screens, e.g. sector map, planetary view.
In [PATCHES] section of ffed3daj.cfg, set BlockLaserFireFromCabin=1 to enable (default) or set =0 to disable the
patch and restore original FFE behaviour.
+ Tidy up of render/sampler state code. Texture clamping is now always used and removes visible seams/edges from the
Combat Computer grid, nebula on system charts and large sun image on information screens.
+ Combat Computer grid is now drawn last of all so that it doesn't clip/obscure engine flares, lights etc.
+ Removed the underlying FFE assembly code which drew the Cabin background when using the Combat Computer view.
+ New configuration setting "extendedDetailDistances" which extends the draw distances for object details. Set =1
by default to enable, set this option to 0 to disable if frame rates suffer on less powerful computers as it can
introduce many additional objects to large space ports and city areas.
+ New configuration setting "linkTargetSpritesToLabels" which is enabled by default and links the display of navigation
target markers to the display of descriptive labels within the game view. The markers appear for objects that are
beyond visual range. Objects that do not have descriptions, e.g. asteroids will just display their marker.
The planetary view is unaffected by this and will continue to show markers for bases, stations and planets.
set to 1 to enable, set to 0 to disable.
+ Primitive 'Ball' objects are now drawn with shading, for example Lifter cargo, Pilot heads, Mantis spaceship.
+ Spheres use pre-calculated values to generate vertices.
+ Issue of disappearing button icons in Stock market screen is now fixed.
+ The double asteroid, model #116 is now drawn as 2 separate asteroidal bodies. This is still 'work in progress' as
the position & rotation are incorrect, and the target marker should be centered between the 2 asteroids.
+ Added information message when aborting start up due to another FFED3DAJ process being active.
+ Added error message when invalid config file is specified on command line.

Additional enhancements for planet terrain re-texturing:
+ New terrain areas "shoreToLand", "RockyPlain" and "HighSlope". Corrected support for "highPlain" area.
+ New terrain options to sphere-map the texture on flat land areas (plains/dry ocean regions) rather than using the
default FFE mappings. This consistently orients and scales the texture across large areas. Each mapped terrain area
also has a setting to control how the texture is scaled.

Please see the readme file for more information on terrain re-texturing.

+ "Living" planets can now use an enhanced atmosphere shader.
The shader is derived from Alex Peterson's "Simple Flexibile Atmosphere Shader" which can be found on his blog at
http://petrocket.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/simple-flexibile-atmosphere-shaders.html
Full credit and thanks to him for sharing his work with the internet community.
+ Gas giants and irregular planets have a new atmosphere glow surrounding them.

The new atmosphere effects are enabled or disabled by the .cfg setting "useEnhancedAtmosphereShaders"

+ Atmosphere colour images and settings are exposed via the texture configuration file.
+ Cloud texture mapping corrected so that it doesn't skip at midnight and does a full rotation per day.
+ Animated the cloud texture so that it moves for planets displayed in the planetary view.
+ Alpha blending corrected on cloud layers so that they don't discolour the sky. (Additive blending)
+ Cloud layers appear beneath the ship when ascending from the planet, they don't just disappear.
+ Reworked the reading of configuration files so that they are all processed before the game window displays.
This has resolved the issue where the game would silently fail to start up.
+ Extra external cloud textures configurable via textures.cfg
+ Planet surface 'fog' settings added via textures.cfg which can colour the planet terrain to imitate the effect of
atmosphere fog when flying higher into and beyond the atmosphere.
+ Planet surface 'glow' settings to adjust colour added via textures.cfg, primarily to increase red tint on the Brown
Dwarf planets when the player gets closer to the surface.
+ Space dust is visible again at high speeds and away from space stations. It is also correctly coloured grey rather
than white. There is a new setting in the .cfg file to adjust its scale from 0 to 100%.
The default is starDustScale=100 for full size. Setting the value to 0 will prevent star dust from being drawn and
is independent of the FFE game setting (within 'Other') which turns off other game details such as clouds.
+ Textures folder can be defined in the [DIR] section of the configuration file.
+ Resolved the occasional crashes that occurred when shutting down the game.
+ Fixed the blank area on textured planets/asteroids. The sphere-mapping code didn't test for out-of-bounds values
being passed into the acos() functions, the values had been caused by rounding errors.
+ Added a "borderless" window mode that can be used as an alternative to the "exclusive" fullscreen mode. This new
mode will draw a full-screen window on the primary monitor without borders/title, and permits applications on
other monitors to be viewed/clicked upon. Borderless mode is enabled by setting "enableBorderless=1" in the
configuration file and fullscreen=0. The user can toggle between it and windowed mode as before. With this option
enabled the game can be started in this mode by setting "defaultBorderless=1". This will be the new default mode
as it automatically runs full-screen without the user having to edit anything.
+ When using special CTRL key functionality, the key presses won't be passed through to FFE now. So for example,
CTRL+F12 to toggle between full-screen/windowed mode won't activate an escape pod!
+ Experimental texture load settings have been added to the .cfg file to permit the loading of game textures
directly onto the graphics card rather than into system memory. Users on 32bit Windows who have large amounts of
graphics memory available may benefit by being able shift textures to the graphics card. Currently there is no
analysis of what can be loaded, the user will need to experiment themselves to find what works.
NB. Switching between fullscreen and windowed mode will take slightly longer when caching directly on the graphics
card as they have to be released and reloaded in order to switch resolution/mode.
+ Fixed occasional start-up crash when JJFFE read the configuration file to get the FPS limit value.
+ At a certain rotational point and distance, small planetoids such as Io would spike areas of their surface out
towards the camera. There was an undocumented fix in the FFED3D code base between r58 and r60 which actually fixed
this and so it has been added back in. It is skipped for asteroids though as it prevents large portions of their
surfaces from being drawn.
+ Fixed a situation that displayed a combined external and primitive model for the Eagle Mk 2 or Mk 3.
This would happen when drawing external .x models, and model 24/25 is not present but model 23 is. Model 23 would
be drawn as it is a common model part but it would display .x Long Range Eagle model with vector landing gear.
If model 23 is being drawn as a sub-object and the parent model 24/25 has not been loaded or is missing it will
be forced to draw as the primitive model instead.
+ Added CTRL+F3 key combination to reload game and ship patches to aid developers making alterations.
+ Added CTRL+F7 key combination to reload game textures to aid developers making alterations.
+ Added additional ship patches to restore the rear view so that it isn't blocked by the ship model.
+ When using grey-scaled shoreline textures on green living planets, it can use vertex blending to create a beach
effect. This is enabled by the ffed3daj.cfg configuration setting useVertexBlendingForBeaches=1.
Setting it to 0 will cause a solid green shoreline texture as in v1.09 and earlier. Has no effect when using
pre-coloured textures.
+ Initial splash screen will redraw the text and not remain blank after user switches screen mode or after the
DirectX display device has had to be reset.
+ Bug Fix: Sub-Objects are lit once again by the lights of their parent object (broken in v1.08+)
+ Static interplanetary shuttles are now above ground and won't display their base name as the ship label.
+ The replacement docking bay entrance now uses a unique model for the cylindrical space station which has a
slanted front opening, model 470. Other stations use the squared version, model 227 which is scaled as required
to fit the other stations. Both models have been updated to remove the second 'lift' room which should not have
been present behind the rear bay doors. The updated models, skin and tris.ini files are included in the patch.
+ Added animation timings for the docking bay replacement model so that the doors open and shut correctly.
+ Supressed the loading of replacement models for the docking bay lift and two complex areas which are parents to
variations of other shapes and models. Models 234, 236 and 237 will not be loaded now.
+ Added unique texture for internal docking bay doors, tex557. This is only used along with the replacement
docking bay models 227/470 to blend transitions.
+ Added unique textures for the docking bay lift model 236. These are used with the replacement docking bay,
model 227/470 to blend transitions between rooms. The new textures are tex558 to tex564.
+ Police Vipers in the intro sequence now start in front of the space station in scene 11. They don't fly through
the front walls as they give chase!
+ Z-Order tweaks to TV/Posters so that text overlaps in the correct order.
+ Clock faces now appear on all sides of the original FFE church tower, but the hands still spin too fast.
+ Corrected alignment of Boa decal stripes.
+ Crew icon now appears on the cockpit panel when using a single person ship but have retained crew either by
changing ships in Buffet or from using the patch to keep excess crew.
+ Updated splash screens for FFED3DAJ mod and removed outdated website links.
+ Additional start-up "tips" & tweaked positions. (Thanks for those provided by Steve of FrontierAstro)
+ fixed FFE's missing alignment for surface temperature in planet information text.
+ The cargo inventory icon is hidden when the ship is empty.
+ Improved z-order of TV screens/posters so that they don't disappear when launching from the docking bay.
+ Choice between 2 models to use for the space-station docking bay final room and for that of underground stations.
Two new settings define which to use: "spacestationDockingBay" and "undergroundDockingBay". These can be set to
either 233 or 471. If Model 233 is used for the underground room then the animation is set to display a blank
frame outside the windows so that the rotating stars aren't visible. Models 233 and 471 are included within the
patch package to ensure that they are as expected.
+ Added image tex427 to the core files pack as it is used by adverts and was missing from some installations.
+ Added images tex529 and tex530 to the core files pack to correct how they are displayed.
tex529 is the Recycle image, this version is darker than in some installations.
tex530 is the Frontier logo, forced red in this version to display on the game-over headstone.
+ Suppressed the drawing of Space Dust when still within a planet's atmosphere.
+ Main shader files now reside in the \Shaders sub-directory.
+ The blue explosion stars in the intro sequences rotate.

[edit 02-03-2016] Version 1.11 has now been released and has updated these two files: >Link<

FFED3DAJ_v1.10_CoreFiles.zip
 Описание:
v1.10a Core textures and models.
*Required*
(this is a update of the older FFED3DAJ_v1.08_CoreTextures.zip)
 Имя файла:  FFED3DAJ_v1.10_CoreFiles.zip
 Размер файла:  54.66 MB
 Скачано:  1623 раз(а)
FFED3DAJ_v1.10a.zip
 Описание:
v1.10a patch file
 Имя файла:  FFED3DAJ_v1.10a.zip
 Размер файла:  2.16 MB
 Скачано:  1309 раз(а)

Последний раз редактировалось: AndyJ (13:16 02-03-2016), всего редактировалось 4 раз(а)
    Добавлено: 23:50 20-10-2014   
AndyJ
 203 EGP

Recommended Texture Add-on packs for v1.10a

To get the best visuals from the latest build, I recommend that you add the following texture packs by nanite2000 which have been created specifically for the v1.10 FFED3DAJ build:

Temporary links...
(Currently these are hosted at SpaceSimCentral.com)

Enhanced planet surfaces.
Enhanced metal surfaces.

and optionally,
Cockpit icons and Planetary information graphics

There is also an album of images for each of nanite2000's texture packs here.

The Intro using the v1.10a patch and nanite2000's terrain textures has been recorded by user Donik at Frontier's forums, and uploaded to YouTube.

[update]
Please see this post for the local copies of the texture packs:
http://www.elite-games.ru/conference/viewtopic.php?p=3171500#3171500

Последний раз редактировалось: AndyJ (22:10 22-10-2014), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
    Добавлено: 00:52 21-10-2014   
Канал Elite -> Канал проекта Elite 3 под Direct 3D: «FFE D3D: AndyJ version (22.10.2014)»
На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  След.    Перейти:   Все страницы

Показать: 
Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема |
К списку каналов | Наверх страницы
Цитата не в тему: Ночью респект, утром респект, днем респект... Во сне, добивая очередного ксена, просыпаюсь и иду писать респект... Пегасыч респектабельный тип! (R_Alexis)

» FFE D3D: AndyJ version (22.10.2014) | страница 6
Каналы: Новости | Elite | Elite: Dangerous | Freelancer | Star Citizen | X-Tension/X-BTF | X2: The Threat | X3: Reunion | X3: Terran Conflict | X Rebirth | X4: Foundations | EVE Online | Orbiter | Kerbal Space Program | Evochron | VoidExpanse | Космические Миры | Онлайновые игры | Другие игры | Цифровая дистрибуция | play.elite-games.ru | ЗВ 2: Гражданская война | Творчество | Железо | Игра Мечты | Сайт
   Дизайн Elite Games V5 beta.18