Elite Games - Свобода среди звезд!
ВНИМАНИЕ!
Наша конференция посвящена космической тематике и компьютерным играм.
Политические вопросы и происходящие в мире события в данный момент на нашем сайте не обсуждаются!

» Corneroids | страница 2
Конференция предназначена для общения пилотов. Для удобства она разделена на каналы, каждый из которых посвящен определенной игре. Пожалуйста, открывайте темы только в соответствующих каналах и после того, как убедитесь, что данный вопрос не обсуждался ранее.

Поиск | Правила конференции | Фотоальбом | Регистрация | Список пилотов | Профиль | Войти и проверить личные сообщения | Вход

Страница 2 из 2
На страницу: Пред.  1, 2 | Все страницы
Поиск в этой теме:
Космические Миры: «Corneroids»
Арманкессилон
 1725 EGP

Модератор
Рейтинг канала: 4(75)
Построил первый корабль, вроде построил симметрично (вроде! Гы-гы ), но при движении вперед кренит немного вниз, сегодня буду балансировать Гы-гы
Вообще, у игрухи отличный потенциал, если автору хватит ума не тянуть лямку в одиночку, а взять себе помощников Супер!

Я уже предвкушаю пвп Супер!

Последний раз редактировалось: Арманкессилон (11:19 04-12-2012), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
    Добавлено: 11:15 04-12-2012   
Magistr_AVSH
 605 EGP

Модератор
Рейтинг канала: 2(16)
http://corneroids.perinteinen.org/downloads/Corneroids_120_binaries.zip
Вышло!

Cкрытый текст   (кликните здесь для просмотра)
Small fixes9:10 PM 1/3/2013

A small update released that should fix crashes related to full inventory. Crash dumps as well as some network logs are now saved to Corneroids folder /User/AppData/Roaming/. Thanks to your feedback I have identified a lot of bugs and will now start fixing them! Улыбка

The next big update is all about space! I'm going to rework how space is implemented in Corneroids to allow bigger distances, bigger asteroids/planets and to remove the speed limit!

Mikko

Corneroids 1.2.0 released!5:42 PM 12/31/2012

Corneroids multiplayer update is finally here! Installer is not available yet so please check that you have XNA Framework redistributable 3.1 and NET framework 3.5 installed.

Old saves are not compatible, but dont delete them yet since I'm planning to create a converter to update them!

Disclaimer
Please keep in mind that this is the very first release of multiplayer mode. The game is everything but bug free so it really is an alpha release Улыбка! Here is a list of known issues:
1. Network connection fails somehow and game fails to receive any updates from other players. I haven't been able to reproduce this in a long time.
2. There is a chance that container falls out of sync if it is being used by many players simultaneously.
3. "Player * has connected" notification shows a wrong name for the new player.
4. Projectiles are not synchronized at all between client and server.

I also made some small bug fixes:
- Items are being thrown in stacks now (so it is feasible to shoot containers)
- Input is not being updated anymore if Corneroids is not active
- Unsupported characters (letters) wont crash the game anymore
- Center of mass fixed for blocks with bigger bounds than the actual model
- Beacons wont disappear anymore - Players can fit 1x1x1 areas now

Please keep sending me feedback to feedback(at)Corneroids.com! I still haven't had time to answer all emails but I will evantually do so Улыбка.

Mikko

Tomorrow is the day!11:42 PM 12/30/2012

My initial goal was to release the first version of multiplayer mode this year and I'm going to keep it! So tomorrow somewhere around 18.00 (CET+02:00) I'm releasing version 1.2.0 which contains the brand new multiplayer mode and some other bug fixes.

Please keep in mind that this is the very first release and it has a lot of bugs. I did final tests today and everything went great, but it is still possible that the game will crash and you will lose hours of work!

Here is a short list of main features:

- Works exactly as the singleplayer mode but without enemies
- Custom itemsets and textures are supported. No predownloading required!
- No registeration, accounts nor active internet connection required!
- Some features such as enemies and beacons remain unimplemented in mp mode.
- Collision detection and response improved but ramming can still send you spinning around.
- No dedicated servers yet Расстроен. Its not difficult for me to implement one to work in windows environment, but support for other OS requires a lot of work.
- Player cap is soft-limited to 8 players for now.
- Many known issues and bugs!

Overall I'm satisfied with the code I've written although it requires a lot of optimization. I'm mostly concerned about the memory usage and the pressure put on garbage collector since I didn't have time to implement proper data pooling. That's why I'm going to spend next few weeks fixing bugs and improving performance.

Please check out these few screenshots I took during last tests. Player model is still missing so I used that purple thingie as a placeholder Улыбка.

I met few of my friends.
We gathered some materials for new space ships.
Anamana managed to build a quite good looking (but not agile) ship.
You shouldn't stare at the eyes of Jusa's ship for too long x)
Head to head collision is first thing to do of course. It didn't end up too well.
The only space battle took only few seconds...
...because Anamana gave up after few hits took out his ship's ability to rotate.

Happy new year!

Mikko

Счас поглядим.

добавлено спустя 11 минут:
Если кому не лень - можете попробовать присоединиться)

добавлено спустя 3 минуты:
Даже самому к себе не присоединиться...

добавлено спустя 2 минуты:
Шоб, забыл порты то прокинуть.

добавлено спустя 1 минуту:
Не, не работает что-то всёравно.

Последний раз редактировалось: Magistr_AVSH (12:16 04-01-2013), всего редактировалось 5 раз(а)
    Добавлено: 12:16 04-01-2013   
Космические Миры: «Corneroids»
На страницу: Пред.  1, 2 | Все страницы

Показать: 
Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема |
К списку каналов | Наверх страницы
Цитата не в тему: Впервые вижу, чтобы топик с эротическим подтекстом скатился в оффтоп на математику. (заметил Арманкессилон)

» Corneroids | страница 2
Каналы: Новости | Elite | Elite: Dangerous | Freelancer | Star Citizen | X-Tension/X-BTF | X2: The Threat | X3: Reunion | X3: Terran Conflict | X Rebirth | X4: Foundations | EVE Online | Orbiter | Kerbal Space Program | Evochron | VoidExpanse | Космические Миры | Онлайновые игры | Другие игры | Цифровая дистрибуция | play.elite-games.ru | ЗВ 2: Гражданская война | Творчество | Железо | Игра Мечты | Сайт
   Дизайн Elite Games V5 beta.18