Elite Games - Свобода среди звезд!
ВНИМАНИЕ!
Наша конференция посвящена космической тематике и компьютерным играм.
Политические вопросы и происходящие в мире события в данный момент на нашем сайте не обсуждаются!

» FOR FOREIGN VISITORS | страница 2
Конференция предназначена для общения пилотов. Для удобства она разделена на каналы, каждый из которых посвящен определенной игре. Пожалуйста, открывайте темы только в соответствующих каналах и после того, как убедитесь, что данный вопрос не обсуждался ранее.

Поиск | Правила конференции | Фотоальбом | Регистрация | Список пилотов | Профиль | Войти и проверить личные сообщения | Вход

Страница 2 из 27
На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  След.    Перейти:   Все страницы
Поиск в этой теме:
Канал Freelancer: «FOR FOREIGN VISITORS»
Пассажир

Пассажир

Well, as far as i heard everybody here already knows me and the schlangenclan Улыбка

We are a pirateclan that exists since since febuary or march i guess. i first encountered the snakes on Hamburg City in March and joined them a bit later. Since than the clan got alot of new members. I guess i am the oldest member with 32, our youngest is 15. Funny that we all get along pretty well even with this difference in age. We choose our members not by skill but if we can get along with them. the best player is useless if we have problems with the attitude. best example is awok/fury f16.. his arrogance and attitude to dockkill made me voting against letting him become a member of our clan. i never wanted to become like NEO but i guess we are not much different from them.

Well, my first encounter with OEG:
I came on Elite and heard WPs and NEOs talking about EG/OEG being all cheaters and that they get banned everywhere for cheating and so on and so on.
Well, never saw one on Elite so i thought they don't exist and are just a rumour Улыбка
One day i saw an oeg on k-play1 and said to myself...wow, there is one of these OEGs they are talking about everywhere...than there came a second..and a third...
Than there was some kind of discussion if all OEGs will be banned because of all those cheatertalk that was heard everywhere. Well, since none ever encountered an OEG i voted against banning and that we just look and see what happens...
Well, i have to say that i NEVER EVER saw any cheating detected message of an OEG member on any server and that OEGs are always friendly and fair players, never insult, never dockkill.
I guess this is the ONLY clan that has these characteristics. I have to admit that the extreme lagging of some of your members becomes extremely annoying from time to time but since you cant do anything about it i cant really be angry about it.
Hmmm, i guess i wrote everything that i wanted to say.

CU on the Battlefield
Kaa

P.S: Gudrun rules ! Улыбка
    Добавлено: 04:32 19-12-2003   
ХоХоЛ
 550 EGP

Дайвер в законе
Рейтинг канала: 5(140)
Very funny. Kaa is part of EG now Ой, не могу!..Ой, не могу!..Ой, не могу!..
We'll see nick [EG]Kaa one day Ой, не могу!..
    Добавлено: 05:03 19-12-2003   
Mayteks
 245 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 2(14)
wow! wie süss Ух ты!..
    Добавлено: 05:06 19-12-2003   
Gudrun
 730 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 10(1350)
Hi, Susan! Glad to see you here. That is the first good words from enemy clan we have ever heard. You Snakes are perfect enemy, not like NEO.
And I see you still begin every your fraze from "well"? Улыбка
I didn`t deceive you about our guy`s relation to you person and I think your private box will be full soon...
Hope to see you in space- and to hear your song about my lags again... (but its are less now) Улыбка
    Добавлено: 08:24 19-12-2003   
EP
 175 EGP

ХоХоЛ :
Very funny. Kaa is part of EG now Ой, не могу!..Ой, не могу!..Ой, не могу!..
We'll see nick [EG]Kaa one day Ой, не могу!..

no right that - (*.[EG]Kaa.*) Ой, не могу!..
    Добавлено: 11:04 19-12-2003   
Пассажир

Пассажир

yep, u r right. due to enormous cheater-activity, the account creation was disabled by tth admin (niwo)Рыдания.. those who understand german know that all the psot in forum in the last 4 weeks are mostly aboout possible cheating Расстроен but there is a span when the creation of account is on. gimme a little time to find out the link & translate it 4 u Подозрение.
    Добавлено: 15:16 19-12-2003   
Пассажир

Пассажир

Anmeldestunde für neue Spieler
Autor: Niwo
Datum: 19.12.03 01:25

Hi,

es gibt jetzt eine Anmeldestunde in der neue Spieler auf dem Server ihre Accounts anlegen können!

Die Stunde ist immer So-Do Nacht um 0:00 - 1:00 Uhr.

Warum so spät und warum nicht am WE ?
-> ganz einfach, ich hoffe die cheaterkinder wurden von Mami dann schon ins Bett geschickt!

Gruß Niwo

THAT MEANS: U CAN CREATE AN ACCOUNT ONLY BETWEEN 00:00 - 01:00 (German Time = Russian Time - 2 Hours) EVERY MONDAY TILL FRIDAY.
    Добавлено: 15:25 19-12-2003   
EP
 175 EGP

10x 4 info m8 Улыбка
    Добавлено: 16:38 19-12-2003   
KOVAD
 1141 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 4(78)
For all foreign players...Enjoy our wallpapers. Улыбка
1024x786
800x600
1024x786
800x600
Подмигиваю
    Добавлено: 02:53 20-12-2003   
fonCraz
 96 EGP

Unfortunately, I still cannot get on "Hamburg-City"... The same message appears as it was before... I've never played there, thus could not be banned. If "account creation" is disabled, how, then, people can enjoy playing there. May be the server is not for regular "mortal" players ? It would be nice to hear someone from their administration explaining what's wrong. On English, please...
Thank you.

Another crap that I discovered today. I've started my game, and found that everything is "blind" - white screen inside the base. I could see the surroundings only in the "pab" + text messages that come when I was gone to the "shop". Outside, it was nebulae, everything was "blind" as well. Ships and other objects did not have any textures - they were just "painted" in one color, seeing like through fog. In the clear space everything was O.K.
I was changing bases, and still there was the same "blind" pic, except the "pab". I reinstalled the game twice - the same bag. I updated all my drivers for video card. I have the same bag. Yesterday everything was cool. Today - it sucks.
Help me, kind people !

Thank you.
    Добавлено: 07:52 20-12-2003   
Пассажир

Пассажир

well m8, why dont u read whati'm posting!!! ACCOUN-CREATION ON THE SERVER IS DISABLED! THE ONLY SPAN OF TIME WHEN U CAN CREATE ACCOUNT IS MO-FR 00:00 - 01:00! GERMAN TIME. THAT MEANS: GMT+1. AND 4 U - CALIFORNIA IS IN GMT-7 or -8 IF I'M NOT WRONG! SO TRY IT BETWEEN 4-6PM YOUR TIME!
    Добавлено: 14:39 20-12-2003   
dameron
 461 EGP

kaa :
Well, as far as i heard everybody here already knows me and the schlangenclan Улыбка

I have to admit that the extreme lagging of some of your members becomes extremely annoying from time to time but since you cant do anything about it i cant really be angry about it.
Hmmm, i guess i wrote everything that i wanted to say.

Yes of course-we know you very good...
Susan-are you talking about a fair battle?
Take a look at this screenshot:
http://lassy.fromru.com/screens.JPG

That screenshot was taken on 17dec 2003 while a battle at Crete with your clan on k-play.
I was killed several times SO quickly and thought,that someone from your clan used a hacked weapon-that weapon can destroy a ship`s hull wihout a shield damage.As you can see,I didn`t used any bots or batts on that screenshot and almosf a half of my hull is destroyed and my shield is OK!
I don`t remeber any weapon in Freelancer,which can destroy a half of hull in one shot without a shield damage.
So I have an idea-this is a CHEAT!

Also I know that some members of your clan has a ~Police~ chars oh k-play,so we can ban any infriendly player only for your clan.Who don`t want to pay a tax in Omicron Gamma-I guess??
I was personnaly banned twice by ~Police~Ph4tom for nothing-I didn`t used cheats,hacked cruise and weapons-I was banned during a battle with your clan-FOR NOTHING!

Well it makes a reputation of your clan very bad.

А.Блок "Авиатор" 1910 г.
    Добавлено: 21:02 20-12-2003   
fonCraz
 96 EGP

Thank you, Red_Bumper.
    Добавлено: 21:56 20-12-2003   
Geshka
 525 EGP

Просто Гешка
Ребята! тут на канале сайта темка интересная появилась. Не хотите высказаться?
http://www.elite-games.ru/conference/viewtopic.php?p=373072#373072
    Добавлено: 08:37 22-12-2003   
Пассажир

Пассажир

Latest news from K-Play.de>HamburgCity<!!!

The FLCD is on again. The newest version is 0.5.3. It can be downloaded from the server homepage, under *PW hier* (the pw & status area). 4 those who do not know what FLCD means und does:

FLCD = Freelancer Cheat Detect. Its a small smart tool, u must have running, to play on the server. It runs in the systray and needs connection to the server, so may sure your firewall is correct configured. U must start FLCD before starting Freelancer. If u r clean - no mod, u can play, if u r not - u'll get kicked immedeatly from the server without any message! There r no known problem with antivirus or other programs, it's not a spyware, it's simpy a tool the checks your ini's. To be sure u can play with it, do not use mods and mod-managers because there r still rests of the mods most of the time. White symbol on Hamburg City HP in the status (*PW hier*) means u r clean, red one means u have mod, but u do not cheat (just like having the GSM-mod). Do not forget - cheating-mod = kick. Kick doesnt mean ban. If everything works fine that shall be not nessesary Подмигиваю

ONLY KNOWN PROBLEM: THIS TOOL DOESNT WORK WRIGHT IF U R UNDER WIN98 OR MILLENIUM!!!
    Добавлено: 15:47 22-12-2003   
Пассажир

Пассажир

I have no clue what happened to your ship, if you think we cheat than ok, i cant do anything about it, i hear that a dozen times a day.
I guess you were banned for extreme lagging.
Our Rep...99% of all players hate us...bad luck..
i think that maytek and hans have lots of fun fighting us.

cu on the battlefield

p.s. gudrun, i deleted 2 "well" after finishing this post Улыбка
    Добавлено: 05:05 23-12-2003   
Mayteks
 245 EGP

Рейтинг канала: 2(14)
yes that's it, i can't already live without all of you Я не при чем... Инвалид
    Добавлено: 05:47 23-12-2003   
Пассажир

Пассажир

Hi Susan ...

Snakes - not bad pilots, but personal suspicion, that you use cheat ... and administration of a server ... Расстроен

I do not know as it to prove ... actually I also am not going to prove anything

In any case - to me attracts to battle to you ... Гы-гы

It is eternally yours - pilot Stryker aka Wolf ... Подмигиваю

Excuse for my English ...

Up to a meeting on K_Play
    Добавлено: 07:55 23-12-2003   
dameron
 461 EGP

I guess,I was banned for extreme figthing against your clan.
But I returned again on k-play.

See you on k-play!!!

А.Блок "Авиатор" 1910 г.
    Добавлено: 16:28 23-12-2003   
Пассажир

Пассажир

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Dameron..your signature.. Death to the snakes banner with me and my ship !!!!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
    Добавлено: 12:04 24-12-2003   
Канал Freelancer: «FOR FOREIGN VISITORS»
На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  След.    Перейти:   Все страницы

Показать: 
Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема |
К списку каналов | Наверх страницы
Цитата не в тему: Не надо в моих словах искать намеки на твои подвохи. (просит SunnyGale)

» FOR FOREIGN VISITORS | страница 2
Каналы: Новости | Elite | Elite: Dangerous | Freelancer | Star Citizen | X-Tension/X-BTF | X2: The Threat | X3: Reunion | X3: Terran Conflict | X Rebirth | X4: Foundations | EVE Online | Orbiter | Kerbal Space Program | Evochron | VoidExpanse | Космические Миры | Онлайновые игры | Другие игры | Цифровая дистрибуция | play.elite-games.ru | ЗВ 2: Гражданская война | Творчество | Железо | Игра Мечты | Сайт
   Дизайн Elite Games V5 beta.18